Monday, April 28, 2014

er ... what?


We're just finishing off our second long weekend in a series of three. Hard on the heels of the week long school holiday. With another public holiday on May 7th for the elections.

This sounds idyllic, and probably would be if I didn't have so much work to do, but frankly right now it's a pain in the arse.

I'm a mother, a wife, a housekeeper, myself and a service provider. I have four different clients. I have a limited number of working hours in the week. And now my weeks have a variable amount of days.

Frankly I'm feeling a little bit like this guy ... I think his expression says it all.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ditto that! Molly, I have to say I was most perturbed when I went to your other blog and COULDN'T GET IN. Only after a few attempts was I able to see your last post and see that you've stopped posting. Whew! Thought I was left out in the cold there for a bit. Luckily I didn't send you that comment on this blog asking you to PLEASE let me in again! Thanks for blogging.

Molly said...

Ah, sawry! And thanks for caring.
Imagine I was trying to keep that blog going too!!