Tuesday, April 21, 2015

dear girl friends,

I've had some big plans ...

... the house party - catered of course - inviting everyone I know and hiring the guesthouse up the road to accommodate the out-of-towners ...

... the debauched weekend away with no kids, heaps of food and booze (a lot like this) ...

... the even more debauched weekend away with mind-altering substances and trance music ...

... the morantic getaway for two to an exotic and luxurious location ...

... the adrenalin-fueled destination experience ...

... but actually I want none of that, not right now at least.

Actually I want to celebrate my 40th with you.

I want this:






Plus more wine than pictured, red lippie, screeching laughter and the best girl friends this nearly-40 year old could wish for.

I know you girls are good for it, expect details in an email ... soon.


*all pictures shamelessly stolen from the internet.

No comments: