Thursday, August 21, 2008

the poop chronicles: chapter 1

You know that dog poo is a problem when you find walking in the road safer than walking on the pavements. 
What I especially love is driving through dog poo when pulling into my gate, and then spreading it all the way up the car port and having to hose it down while simultaneously having to keep it off your shoes and try not to retch from the stench....
That occasion led me to pen the following:

 

I soooo badly wanted to stick it up outside our gate!

You can understand therefore why I had a giggle when I found these:


Love the creative use of inverted commas, or inverted 'comments' as I once appropriately heard them called.

And my personal favourite...

courtesy of www.curbed.com 

Posted by Molly at 10:30 PM Sunday, January 27, 2008

No comments: