Wednesday, July 20, 2011

random photo-ness

Last night I opened my diary for the first time since the 25th of June. Not my Dear Diary, my Page-A-Day diary.

3 weeks of school holiday is a long time man. Looking forward to some real life again.

Oh wait, this is my real life ...

 Sculpture by Marieke Prinsloo Rowe on Sea Point Promenade.

Snapped one night in a forecourt cafe - seems he's alive and well (and careless), living in Cape Town.

 The legacy of the 2010 World Cup - gorgeous biodiversity garden in Green Point next to the Cape Town Stadium.


Sun, smiles, slides, smartphones ...

The dark side of little girls. Can't decide which doll's more creepy ...?

1 comment:

Possum said...

that biodiversity spot is phenomenal! I cant believe I never went there when I was back in CT in March...no sooner as I got back here I read about it!!!!!
Fab post.