Tuesday, December 31, 2013

books: 2013

For the first time in years I kept a list of everything I read this year. Read to myself that is.

Not only did I keep a list but I got it updated in time to start again on Wednesday! Amazing.

Also amazing is that I read 36 books. Me, the person who never thinks I've enough time to read. 36 of my own books plus about 600 kiddie's books - they count right?

According to this article one's brain function is boosted for up to 5 days after reading a novel. If I count mine, and generously amalgamate all the children's books into, say, 100 novels ... then I had 680 days of super-intellect this year!

That sounds about right. Right?

Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Clipping Path said...

Happy New Year. My wish for you in the coming year is peace and joy.

ToBlog today said...

I never thought to do this, what a clever idea. Wishing you quite times, more laughter, and good health in 2014! :)

julochka said...

totally.

i want to read 100 books this year (since i fell short in 2013), but i'm off to kind of a slow start. i blame pinterest.