Saturday, October 18, 2008

forest path

I've been reading about a Week of Paths here & here, and like Julochka I couldn't focus on this for the whole week (I know, I know but I've had a sick kiddie ok, I can show you the x-ray of her ginormous adenoid if you don't believe me), but we did get out for a forest ramble this morning and I took these.

Something was up with the ISO setting on my camera, but I quite like the sparkly effect.

This is the wonderful Newlands forest, just a hop, skip and a jump from suburbia - you gotta love Cape Town!

The weird part is you can hop & skip through this long subway under the busy M3, thereby avoiding having to cross said busy highway by car and added bonus; unlike most subways in CT this one doesn't smell of urine!

Only thing about Newlands Forest... it's very well-used so there can be a bit of a dog poop issue. And y'all know how I feel about that!

No comments: