Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 dec 2010

If my intention with this pic a day thing was to have a little visual diary of my December 2010 then I should really be posting a photo of our medicine shelf. Yes, we have a dedicated shelf in our kitchen which we've started calling The Medicine Shelf due to how much meds it's stored over the course of the year.

If my intention was to try and grasp just one moment from each day for one month at the end of this fleeting year, then I should be posting a photo of myself on the couch, reading a magazine, while the Child watches endless David Attenborough, the Baby works out the mechanics of various noisy toys and the Husband takes his turn to nap, before we pass the Baton of Responsibility, re-up our antibiotics and swop horizontal positions for an hour or so.

I'm not really sure what my intention was, although I've enjoyed it thoroughly, and I haven't taken any photos today (scintillating as the subject matter on offer was), so gasp I'm not going to post one.

And to further confirm my problem with completing things, I may not post one tomorrow either.

Husband and I have strep throat, and antibiotics. The girls are so far germ-free and will soon be climbing the walls. It's not as bleak as it sounds, but it's not very fucking cheery either.

I think I'm done with you 2010.
Good.Bye.

1 comment:

Kimber Leszczuk. said...

I hope you and your family feel better soon!