Wednesday, March 23, 2011

gotta keep'em laminated

... with apologies to The Offspring. Imagine how disheartening to think that thirty-something mother's of two laminate while singing horribly distorted versions of your greatest hits?

Mind you they can't be such spring chickens themselves. And I bet they'd laminate everything in sight if they got a cool laminating machine from their husband's for Christmas.
Unless they're too busy touring the world and rolling around in their piles of money that is ... sigh ...

Anyhoo.

I laminated (amongst other things) ...

a family picture for Stella's high-chair

6 gold stars with portraits for the 6 points 
of Stella's star-shaped birthday cake - not pictured.
('cos we ate it too fast)

some frolicking kitties for the enclosed porch window outside the girl's room - 
(the desperately-in-need-of-beautifying home of dying cacti and bikes)

... and I'm nowhere near stopping.

2 comments:

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

The possibilities are endless, aren't they? I mean. One time my grandma gave me her old label maker when she upgraded to the p-touch fancy kind and i labeled everything in my bedroom.
"closet"
"desk"
"awesomest see-thru phone"
"Tiffany poster"
If only I could take organizing to that sort of level nowadays.

Laminate away, lady. The world can't have too many plastic-coated flat stuff.

DB Stewart said...

Creative people just can't stop. (I can relate.)