Friday, June 03, 2011

you'll never hear this from me again

I imagine you may have thought you'd never hear from me again.

Life, she is busy. She is fun, but busy.

So here's the thing: oddly it's when I'm hardly blogging that my followers numbers increase.
And I need 2 more.

I'm not at liberty to say why, but I know that's just boringly wanker-ish, so here's a couple of answers - you pick the one which works for you.

a) I've been given 1 week to live and my life's ambition is to have 188 random strangers following my blog
b) I'm working for an extra-terrestrial government and my mission is to get the number 188 in use as widely as possible
c) I made an oath 3 years ago that I'd stop blogging when I got to 188 followers and I'm sick of it now
d) 188 is my celestial-aura-tastic-astrological-birth-synchronastic number
e) I'm bored of the (baby) thumbnail gallery of pics in my followers block
f) I'm in need of a happy number (of which I'm assured 188 is one)
g) I've bought some shares

Roll on in lurkers.

5 comments:

Kate said...

I like your post - so I thought I'd follow you. There you go.... one more!

Murr Brewster said...

I think I just messed up your magic number. My bad.

Anonymous said...

Since you have 189, do you need someone to unfollow? ;)

Sultan said...

These all seem like reasonable reasons.

julochka said...

you crack me up.