Monday, May 04, 2009

don't know why I still do it ...

.... write a To-Do list on a Sunday evening that is. 'Cos Frieda Monday holds many surprises and delights, but seldom does that include actual practical necessary things like making a gynae appointment or finding a tree-feller. Or is that tree-fella?

On a Frieda Monday, when the kiddiwink declares, after breakfast, 'Mummy. Painting.' Then that's what we do. 'Cos Frieda Monday is sacred. And I love it.

But it does make for a hellova To-Do list looming for Tuesday ...

And yes, I really should add 'Buy more paint' to that list. As delightful as Cyan Blue is, it's a bit been there/done that.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Molly: Frieda is just too darn cute, she makes me break out in awwwww's every time I see a picture of her. And I do this to no one in particular, except my office buddy, Mr. H. Which is sad, I know.

Mari Mansourian said...

New to blogging, enjoyed yours, and forgot to feed the fish...sorry
will revisit again.

julochka said...

that wall there looks a bit plain, maybe next time she could skip the paper. :-)

Just Jules said...

what a good mom! I typically reply - no painting! However four hands full of paint - uggg too much for me! I love the color! Have the wee one make some handmade gift wrap with those little paws!

CJ said...

There is a budding artist in making :D The pictures are so cute.

clairedulalune said...

Frieda monday is fantastic! i have tagged you on my blog, I hope you don't mind, you make me laugh!