Friday, April 03, 2009

grateful friday

This Friday I was grateful ~

  • to spend the morning in a wonderfully creative and inspiring place,
  • that the temperature hit 40 degrees in the City! Exhausting heat but really nice to know we can still have an awesome summer day in April. Global warming, yeah!
  • that my angel child had a loooooong nap allowing me time for a leisurely lunch with a magazine and a little snooze,
  • to have the afternoon free to splash in the pool and eat ice-cream with my aforementioned angel child,
  • to live at the foot of one of the world's most beautiful mountains,
  • that my ankle has healed sufficiently to go for an amazing walk on the slopes of this mountain with my 3 beloveds (husband, child & dog) at sunset,
  • that a cool breeze has just started wafting through the house in time for me to take my weary bones and pile of new reads to bed.

What a lucky girl I am.

No comments: