Tuesday, February 24, 2009

favourite no. 13

This used to be one of my very most favourite things to do, back in my old life. Many gifts were made like this, many contact books & diairies were thus embellished, and any particularly exciting new projects I worked on would have new workbooks created, just for them.

It's been a long, long while since I last made time to do this properly, but after some preparatory snipping yesterday, I spent the whole morning today finishing this:

A new inspiring workbook for a new inspiring job.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

love.it. I especially love the snipped of writing. I look at it and I think it says something about Kansas. Now maybe it will look like that to you and make you think of me! Moi! Here in Kansas!

julochka said...

love the notebook! am very excited about your inspiring new position. :-)